Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's spring..

On Sunday we sang some fun spring songs in Singing time.... made me think of bulbs coming up, trees blossoming, finally the sun coming out and feeling that warmth on your face.. you know those days where you are so excited winter is finally over...

Then Monday I realized, yes it IS spring here too.
My petunias are dead.
The sprinklers come on everyday.
The A/C is ON.
The car thermometer read 95 when I picked up matthew at 11:30 am
Capri's don't cut it, I need the shorts.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

95 degrees at 11:30? Yes, bring out the shorts!

Laurel said...

Ha Ha Ha! I had to laugh out loud. And this is the best part of our "spring". The famous AZ spring back weather. Today we had a high of 74. Almost 25 degrees cooler than yesterday. Crazy!