Monday, February 18, 2008

Sherman update



As our Chi Square child he is the only one in four to suck fingers, thumb or fist- whatever he can shove in his mouth. The two middle fingers seem to be the digits-du-jour.



At his 4 mos check up he was tipping the scales at 17 pounds. The doctor asked me how he was tolerating solid foods. Solid foods??? I had completely forgotten that you could start solids at 4 mos. Chalk another point for the mothers amnesia column( That column seems to be growing exponentially in my book)


So tonight we started rice cereal... he ate it like a champ. Unfortunately that means the pounds will continue to pack on and my back will be forever sore.

Zachary has been delighting us with smiles and squeals- but of course like most 4 mos olds you can harly catch those moments on film.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, he is soooo cute! Emily sucks on her thumb and is our only child to do so. She only weighed 14 lbs at her 6 month check up. Sherman, spread the wealth!

Laurel said...

Holy Cow! He is so big! Such a cutie, too. Maybe he's big so he can survive his 3 older brothers. =) And all of theis love.

Kleinmans said...

Oh my word...I've been so out of it I can't believe how big he is. He is just adorable. I need to get better so I can spend some time with that boy. I sure miss our "get-togethers"! I don't get the mothers' amnesia thing. My kids are all pretty close, so how can I forget so many things in between. I feel better now after reading your blog though. If it can happen to you than it can happen to anyone! =)