Monday, February 18, 2008

Family Home Evening



Monday night in our church has been designated as "Family Home Evening" It is a night dedicated to spending with our families. We have always done pretty good at holding family home evening, but since Dec/Jan we have really stepped up our committment to making them really fun evenings. Tonight Matthew was in charge of the activity- which was a family soccer game- parents against kids- kids won 4-1. Brian was in charge of dessert, which was fondue. Notice the chocolate under Andrew's armpits- it was a good choice on his part to take off the shirt! I couldn't believe how covered in chocolate he was when we were finished ( actually I can believe it)


4 comments:

Natalie said...

The instant I saw that picture of your Andrew, it made me think of my Andrew. Too bad we don't live closer. They'd be great friends!

Brenna said...

Looks like fun Stephanie. I was thinking about you and our primary presidency the other day.

This is from Christine Devaney (even though it says Brenna)

Kleinmans said...

What a fun family. I love all your traditions. We need to up our FHE nights. My kids think it's a spiritual message followed by a game of hot and cold! sad...

Tammy Lee said...

Hi Stephanie,
I love keeping in touch with your family through your blog! I'm planning a road trip to AZ in March (24-29th). If you are around then I would love to touch base with you. I will be staying in Queens Creek. Take care